Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your Website

You probably know this already, but we've got your website up and running. It is constantly a work in progress so it will change often and need to be visited many times. I also want to have constant feedback from you on not only the good, but the bad as well. I'm not afraid of change or someone telling me when I'm wrong.

Remember, this is for you. You can get out of it what you put into it. Please email us any questions or concerns often.

Thanks so much for being who you are and doing what you do.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Dr. Henderson, I was curious about your thoughts on nitrous oxide. I have suffered 3 miscarriages in the past year & come to find out the scavenger system in the office I was working in was not working properly. This was an office that uses N2O 5 hrs/day on average. I was wondering how often you use the gas and if you feel properly educated on its dangers & use. I'm finding most dental professionals know little about it and my desire is to change that.